Book your MSY to FLL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Fort Lauderdale airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and FLL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to FLL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Lauderdale (FLL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to FLL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Fort Lauderdale (MSY to FLL)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to FLL for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Fort Lauderdale.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Fort Lauderdale in 2009 was 82.2%.
- There were 421 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Fort Lauderdale in 2009.
- 693 seats were available on flights from MSY to FLL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 421 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to FLL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Fort Lauderdale, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- American Airlines operated flights from MSY to FLL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 285 passengers from MSY to FLL in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to FLL in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Fort Lauderdale from American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 188 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental South Bend? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ojai Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.