Book your MSY to RSW flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Fort Myers airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and RSW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Southwest Florida Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to RSW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fort Myers (RSW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fort Myers on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to RSW Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hershey Park Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best St. Petersburg Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Fort Myers (MSY to RSW)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Fort Myers, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Fort Myers from American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- 584 seats were available on flights from MSY to RSW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 512 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to RSW that year.
- American Airlines operated flights from MSY to RSW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to RSW in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Orleans to Fort Myers.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Fort Myers in 2009 was 85.71%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to RSW for American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines offers flights from New Orleans, LA to Fort Myers, FL.
- American Airlines carried a total of 512 passengers from MSY to RSW in 2009.
- There were 512 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Fort Myers in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)