Book your MSY to GPT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Gulfport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and GPT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Gulfport Biloxi Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to GPT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Gulfport (GPT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Gulfport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to GPT Route Map
Looking for Hertz Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotel in San Francisco you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Miami Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Gulfport (MSY to GPT)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to GPT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 88 passengers from MSY to GPT in 2009.
- 150 seats were available on flights from MSY to GPT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to GPT that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to GPT in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSY to GPT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Gulfport from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Gulfport.
- There were 129 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Gulfport in 2009.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlink offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Gulfport, MS.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Gulfport in 2009 was 86%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Gulfport, MS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)