Book your MSY to HOU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Houston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and HOU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to William P. Hobby with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to HOU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Houston (HOU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Houston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to HOU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Houston (MSY to HOU)
- Northwest Airlines, Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlink, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Houston, TX.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Houston from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MSY to HOU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to HOU in 2009 was Northwest Airlink's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 791 seats were available on flights from MSY to HOU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 648 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to HOU that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to HOU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Houston.
- There were 648 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Houston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Houston, TX in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-5 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 143 passengers from MSY to HOU in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Houston in 2009 was 82.52%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Rent a Car Los Angeles? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Chicago and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including North Myrtle Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Florida Keys Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.