Book your MSY to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSY to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Gulf Air Bahrain||Boeing 737-800 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Miami (MSY to MIA)
- American Airlines operated flights from MSY to MIA using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines operates the shortest flights from New Orleans to Miami.
- 161,028 seats were available on flights from MSY to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 112,569 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to MIA that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Miami.
- The shortest flight distance between New Orleans and Miami is 674 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to MIA for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to MIA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 112,485 passengers from MSY to MIA in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 112,569 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Miami in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Miami from American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 225 seats.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New Orleans to Miami.
- The average flight time from New Orleans, LA to Miami, FL takes about 87 minutes.
- The shortest flight between MSY and MIA takes about 87 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Miami in 2009 was 70.59%.
- Flight #814, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from New Orleans to Miami.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Miami, FL.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sarasota Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Monterey Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.