to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 122 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Oakland in 2009.
- 176 seats were available on flights from MSY to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 122 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to OAK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Oakland in 2009 was 68.32%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 67 passengers from MSY to OAK in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Oakland, CA.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Oakland.
- Air Greenland operated flights from MSY to OAK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to OAK in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Oakland from Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to OAK for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Branson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.