Book your MSY to PDX flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Portland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and PDX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Portland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to PDX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Portland (PDX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Portland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to PDX Route Map
Looking for Detroit Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to San Diego and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Key Largo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Phoenix Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Portland (MSY to PDX)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Portland from Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Portland, OR in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to PDX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to PDX for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Orleans to Portland.
- 54 seats were available on flights from MSY to PDX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to PDX that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Portland in 2009 was 66.67%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 36 passengers from MSY to PDX in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from New Orleans, LA to Portland, OR.
- There were 36 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Portland in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from MSY to PDX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)