Book your MSY to RDU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Raleigh airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and RDU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Raleigh Durham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to RDU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Raleigh (RDU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Raleigh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to RDU Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Raleigh (MSY to RDU)
- US Airways carried a total of 82 passengers from MSY to RDU in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to RDU for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- 246 seats were available on flights from MSY to RDU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 188 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to RDU that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Raleigh, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Shuttle America, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Raleigh, NC.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Raleigh.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Raleigh in 2009 was 81.69%.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to RDU in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSY to RDU using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 188 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Raleigh in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Raleigh from US Airways is the B737-3 built by Boeing with 126 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fiesta Texas you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.