to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Richmond.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 53 passengers from MSY to RIC in 2009.
- 322 seats were available on flights from MSY to RIC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 147 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to RIC that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from MSY to RIC using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Richmond from Midwest Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
- There were 147 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Richmond in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Richmond, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- ExpressJet Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Richmond, VA.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to RIC in 2009 was Midwest Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to RIC for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Richmond in 2009 was 42.33%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Omaha and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seaside Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.