Book your MSY to SLC flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Salt Lake City airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and SLC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to SLC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Salt Lake City (SLC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Salt Lake City on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to SLC Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Cape Cod? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Galveston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Hampton Beach you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Salt Lake City Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from MSY to SLC
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Salt Lake City (MSY to SLC)
- Skywest Air carried a total of 20,297 passengers from MSY to SLC in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New Orleans and Salt Lake City is 1428 miles.
- Skywest Air, Delta Airlines, North American Airlines, Ryan International offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Salt Lake City, UT.
- Flight #4691, operated by Skywest Air, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from New Orleans to Salt Lake City.
- Delta Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from New Orleans to Salt Lake City.
- 28,004 seats were available on flights from MSY to SLC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 24,117 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to SLC that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to SLC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to SLC for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Salt Lake City, UT in 2009 was Delta Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from MSY to SLC using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 24,117 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Salt Lake City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Salt Lake City in 2009 was 88.13%.
- The shortest flight between MSY and SLC takes about 195 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Salt Lake City from Ryan International is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 210 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Salt Lake City.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from New Orleans to Salt Lake City.
- The average flight time from New Orleans, LA to Salt Lake City, UT takes about 204 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)