Book your MSY to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to SAT Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to San Antonio (MSY to SAT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to San Antonio in 2009 was 70.16%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from MSY to SAT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,089 seats were available on flights from MSY to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 778 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to SAT that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Airlines, Air Greenland offer flights from New Orleans, LA to San Antonio, TX.
- There were 778 passengers that flew from New Orleans to San Antonio in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New Orleans and San Antonio.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to SAT in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-9 from Boeing. The B737-9 started flying in 2002.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 324 passengers from MSY to SAT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Holocaust Museum you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.