to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 140 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Shreveport in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 240 seats were available on flights from MSY to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to SHV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to SHV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to SHV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Shreveport from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from MSY to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from New Orleans, LA to Shreveport, LA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Orleans to Shreveport.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Shreveport in 2009 was 100%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from MSY to SHV in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anaheim Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.