Book your MSY to SHV flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Shreveport airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and SHV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Shreveport Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to SHV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Shreveport (SHV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Shreveport on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to SHV Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Anaheim Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cleveland Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Shreveport (MSY to SHV)
- There were 140 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Shreveport in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Shreveport, LA in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- 240 seats were available on flights from MSY to SHV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 140 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to SHV that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to SHV in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to SHV for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Shreveport from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from MSY to SHV using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines offers flights from New Orleans, LA to Shreveport, LA.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Orleans to Shreveport.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Shreveport in 2009 was 100%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from MSY to SHV in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)