Book your MSY to STL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to St. Louis airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and STL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Lambert St. Louis Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to STL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from St. Louis (STL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from St. Louis on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to STL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to St. Louis (MSY to STL)
- There were 48,046 passengers that flew from New Orleans to St. Louis in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New Orleans and St. Louis.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to STL for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to St. Louis, MO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Chautauqua Airlines, American Connection, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, UNITED, American Eagle offer flights from New Orleans, LA to St. Louis, MO.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and St. Louis from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- 64,911 seats were available on flights from MSY to STL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 48,046 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to STL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to STL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer. The EMB-140 started flying in 2001.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to St. Louis in 2009 was 74.33%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from MSY to STL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 42,386 passengers from MSY to STL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental New York? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Paris and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulf Shores Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Canyon Trips today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.