Book your MSY to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute New Orleans to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between MSY and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Louis Armstrong New Orleans Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
MSY to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New Orleans (MSY), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New Orleans on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
MSY to YYZ Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Freeport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New Orleans to Toronto (MSY to YYZ)
- Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from New Orleans, LA to Toronto, Canada.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Orleans and Toronto from Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 88 passengers that flew from New Orleans to Toronto in 2009.
- 118 seats were available on flights from MSY to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 88 passengers flew on all flights from MSY to YYZ that year.
- Air Canada operated flights from MSY to YYZ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from MSY to YYZ for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New Orleans and Toronto.
- The newest aircraft servicing MSY to YYZ in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Air Canada carried a total of 54 passengers from MSY to YYZ in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Orleans to Toronto in 2009 was 73.67%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Orleans, LA to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)