to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Stuyahok and Aleknagik from PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KNW to WKK for PenAir is the PA-32 built by Piper with 5 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Stuyahok, AK to Aleknagik, AK in 2009 was PenAir's PA-32 from Piper which started flying in 1990.
- PenAir operated flights from KNW to WKK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing KNW to WKK in 2009 was PenAir's PA-32 from Piper. The PA-32 started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)