to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 35 passengers that flew from New Stuyahok to Bethel in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Stuyahok and Bethel from ERA Aviation is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Stuyahok, AK to Bethel, AK in 2009 was Aero Flight's CARAVAN from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- Frontier Flying Service carried a total of 29 passengers from KNW to BET in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing KNW to BET in 2009 was Aero Flight's NAVAJO from Piper. The NAVAJO started flying in 1996.
- Frontier Flying Service, Hageland Aviation Services, Aero Flight offer flights from New Stuyahok, AK to Bethel, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KNW to BET for Hageland Aviation Services is the CE-206/7 built by Cessna with 6 seats.
- Aero Flight operated flights from KNW to BET using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 115 seats were available on flights from KNW to BET in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 35 passengers flew on all flights from KNW to BET that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New Stuyahok and Bethel.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Stuyahok to Bethel in 2009 was 39.56%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)