to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New Stuyahok and Iliamna from Iliamna Airlines is the NAVAJO built by Piper with 9 seats.
- 186 seats were available on flights from KNW to ILI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62 passengers flew on all flights from KNW to ILI that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing KNW to ILI in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' PC-12 from Pilatus. The PC-12 started flying in 1999.
- Iliamna Airlines carried a total of 62 passengers from KNW to ILI in 2009.
- There were 62 passengers that flew from New Stuyahok to Iliamna in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New Stuyahok, AK to Iliamna, AK in 2009 was Iliamna Airlines' CE-206/7 from Cessna which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New Stuyahok to Iliamna in 2009 was 44.63%.
- Iliamna Airlines offers flights from New Stuyahok, AK to Iliamna, AK.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from KNW to ILI for Iliamna Airlines is the BONANZA built by Beechcraft with 5 seats.
- Iliamna Airlines operated flights from KNW to ILI using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New Stuyahok to Iliamna.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)