Book your JFK to AUH flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Abu Dhabi airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and AUH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Abu Dhabi Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to AUH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Abu Dhabi (AUH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Abu Dhabi on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to AUH Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Abu Dhabi Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to AUH
|American Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|Etihad Airways||Airbus A340-500|
|Etihad Airways||Airbus A340-600|
|SriLankan Airlines||Airbus A340-500|
|SriLankan Airlines||Airbus A340-600|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Abu Dhabi (JFK to AUH)
- There were 64,279 passengers that flew from New York to Abu Dhabi in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Abu Dhabi in 2009 was 74.19%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Abu Dhabi from Etihad Airways is the A340 built by Airbus Industrie with 274 seats.
- Etihad Airways offers flights from New York, NY to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Abu Dhabi.
- Etihad Airways carried a total of 64,279 passengers from JFK to AUH in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to AUH for Etihad Airways is the A340-5 built by Airbus Industrie with 244 seats.
- 90,288 seats were available on flights from JFK to AUH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 64,279 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to AUH that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to AUH in 2009 was Etihad Airways' A340-5 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-5 started flying in 1996.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 2009 was Etihad Airways' A340 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1992.
- Etihad Airways operated flights from JFK to AUH using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Greenport Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.