to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Delta Airlines, US Airways offer flights from New York, NY to Albuquerque, NM.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Albuquerque, NM in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ABQ in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Albuquerque in 2009 was 86.5%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to ABQ for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 152 passengers from JFK to ABQ in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Albuquerque from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- There were 269 passengers that flew from New York to Albuquerque in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to ABQ using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Albuquerque.
- 310 seats were available on flights from JFK to ABQ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 269 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ABQ that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baltimore? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cannon Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Columbus Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.