Book your JFK to AMM flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Amman airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and AMM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Queen Alia Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to AMM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amman (AMM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amman on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to AMM Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Queen Alia Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to AMM
|American Airlines||Airbus A340 all models|
|Royal Jordanian||Airbus A340 all models|
|US Airways||Airbus A340 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Amman (JFK to AMM)
- 93,285 seats were available on flights from JFK to AMM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 63,262 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to AMM that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Amman, Jordan in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Royal Jordanian, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Amman, Jordan.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to AMM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Amman from Royal Jordanian is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 250 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to AMM in 2009 was Royal Jordanian's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Amman.
- Royal Jordanian carried a total of 36,525 passengers from JFK to AMM in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to AMM for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Amman in 2009 was 67.14%.
- There were 63,262 passengers that flew from New York to Amman in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Budapest and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.