Book your JFK to AMS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Amsterdam airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and AMS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Schiphol with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to AMS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Amsterdam (AMS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Amsterdam on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to AMS Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Schiphol.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to AMS
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Amsterdam (JFK to AMS)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Amsterdam in 2009 was 78.15%.
- There were 240,837 passengers that flew from New York to Amsterdam in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Amsterdam from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 340 seats.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines carried a total of 191,241 passengers from JFK to AMS in 2009.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from JFK to AMS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 290,563 seats were available on flights from JFK to AMS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 240,837 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to AMS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to AMS in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Amsterdam.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to AMS for L'Avion is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 64 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Amsterdam, Netherlands in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, L'Avion offer flights from New York, NY to Amsterdam, Netherlands.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for San Antonio Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Miami Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacation Package today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.