Book your LGA to AVL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Asheville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and AVL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Asheville Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to AVL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Asheville (AVL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Asheville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to AVL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Asheville (LGA to AVL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Asheville.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Asheville from Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Asheville, NC takes about 93 minutes.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Asheville.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to AVL for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Asheville.
- Comair, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Asheville, NC.
- There were 5,391 passengers that flew from New York to Asheville in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Asheville in 2009 was 59.53%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Asheville, NC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- The shortest flight between LGA and AVL takes about 93 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to AVL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 8,298 seats were available on flights from LGA to AVL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,391 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to AVL that year.
- Flight #6364, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 10 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Asheville.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Asheville is 599 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to AVL in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- Comair carried a total of 4,018 passengers from LGA to AVL in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Washington and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Monica Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aruba Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.