Book your JFK to ATH flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Athens airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and ATH, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Eleftherios Venizelos with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to ATH Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Athens (ATH), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Athens on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to ATH Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Eleftherios Venizelos.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to ATH
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Olympic Air||Boeing 767 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Athens (JFK to ATH)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Athens.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Athens in 2009 was 73.69%.
- Delta Airlines, Olympic offer flights from New York, NY to Athens, Greece.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Athens from Olympic is the A340-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 295 seats.
- 141,116 seats were available on flights from JFK to ATH in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,855 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ATH that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to ATH for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to ATH using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ATH in 2009 was Olympic's A340-2 from Airbus Industrie. The A340-2 started flying in 1996.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 55,492 passengers from JFK to ATH in 2009.
- There were 103,855 passengers that flew from New York to Athens in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Athens, Greece in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Tahiti and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oslo Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.