Book your JFK to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757-200 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Atlanta (JFK to ATL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 333,759 passengers from JFK to ATL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Atlanta.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Atlanta is 760 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air France's B747-4F from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Atlanta in 2009 was 77.81%.
- 430,211 seats were available on flights from JFK to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 338,623 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to ATL that year.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Atlanta, GA takes about 112 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Atlanta.
- Flight #1817, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 31 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Atlanta.
- There were 338,623 passengers that flew from New York to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines, Shuttle America, Comair, Air France offer flights from New York, NY to Atlanta, GA.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Atlanta.
- The shortest flight between JFK and ATL takes about 112 minutes.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to ATL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 272 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Car Rental Orlando? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Virginia Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Travel today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.