Book your LGA to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Atlanta (LGA to ATL)
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Atlanta is 761 miles.
- Flight #2120, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Atlanta.
- AirTran Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Atlanta.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Atlanta, GA takes about 112 minutes.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Shuttle America, Air Canada offer flights from New York, NY to Atlanta, GA.
- There were 1,012,723 passengers that flew from New York to Atlanta in 2009.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to ATL using 7 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 1,318,604 seats were available on flights from LGA to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,012,723 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to ATL that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Atlanta in 2009 was 74.85%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B767-4 built by Boeing with 275 seats.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 717,337 passengers from LGA to ATL in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The shortest flight between LGA and ATL takes about 111 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Storyland NH you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.