to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to AGS in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to AGS for Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Augusta, GA in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier which started flying in 2003.
- Comair offers flights from New York, NY to Augusta, GA.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Augusta in 2009 was 72.37%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Augusta.
- 76 seats were available on flights from JFK to AGS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to AGS that year.
- There were 55 passengers that flew from New York to Augusta in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Augusta from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to AGS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair carried a total of 55 passengers from JFK to AGS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Punta Cana? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Prague and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cedar Point Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Kissimmee Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.