Book your LGA to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Austin (LGA to AUS)
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Austin, TX.
- American Airlines carried a total of 760 passengers from LGA to AUS in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to AUS for Continental Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Austin.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Austin from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 152 seats.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from LGA to AUS using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 1,021 passengers that flew from New York to Austin in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Austin in 2009 was 90.47%.
- 1,116 seats were available on flights from LGA to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,021 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to AUS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to AUS in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Macau you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.