Book your JFK to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BWI Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to BWI
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Baltimore (JFK to BWI)
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Baltimore is 184 miles.
- Comair, American Eagle, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Baltimore, MD.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between New York and Baltimore.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to BWI using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, American Eagle operate the shortest flights from New York to Baltimore.
- The shortest flight between JFK and BWI takes about 32 minutes.
- Flight #6453, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Baltimore.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Baltimore.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- 77,422 seats were available on flights from JFK to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 51,721 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BWI for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- Comair carried a total of 31,146 passengers from JFK to BWI in 2009.
- There were 51,721 passengers that flew from New York to Baltimore in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Baltimore, MD takes about 36 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Baltimore in 2009 was 68.1%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Baltimore from North American Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BWI in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.