Book your LGA to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to BWI Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Mexico City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Des Moines Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Philadelphia Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to BWI
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Baltimore (LGA to BWI)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 23,576 seats were available on flights from LGA to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 9,740 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to BWI that year.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 8,699 passengers from LGA to BWI in 2009.
- There were 9,740 passengers that flew from New York to Baltimore in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from LGA to BWI using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Baltimore.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to BWI in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, Air Canada, Comair offer flights from New York, NY to Baltimore, MD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Baltimore in 2009 was 47.36%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)