Book your JFK to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BGR Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Bangor (JFK to BGR)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BGR for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- 45,879 seats were available on flights from JFK to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 36,082 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BGR that year.
- Comair carried a total of 35,342 passengers from JFK to BGR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Bangor from British Airways is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 226 seats.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Bangor.
- Flight #6734, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 44 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Bangor.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Bangor.
- Comair operates the shortest flights from New York to Bangor.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Bangor is 382 miles.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Bangor, ME in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between JFK and BGR takes about 59 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BGR in 2009 was American Eagle's EMB-135 from Embraer. The EMB-135 started flying in 1998.
- Comair, Delta Airlines, American Airlines, British Airways, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Bangor, ME.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to BGR using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 36,082 passengers that flew from New York to Bangor in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Bangor in 2009 was 78.66%.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Bangor, ME takes about 59 minutes.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Puerto Vallarta? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Palm Desert Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.