Book your LGA to BGR flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Bangor airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and BGR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Bangor Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to BGR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bangor (BGR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bangor on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to BGR Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Bangor Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to BGR
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer RJ135 / RJ140 / RJ145|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Bangor (LGA to BGR)
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from New York, NY to Bangor, ME.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Bangor.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LGA to BGR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Bangor from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Bangor, ME in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to BGR in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- There were 4,694 passengers that flew from New York to Bangor in 2009.
- 5,850 seats were available on flights from LGA to BGR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 4,694 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to BGR that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Bangor in 2009 was 76.21%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to BGR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 4,694 passengers from LGA to BGR in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to St. Petersburg and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Alaska Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.