Book your JFK to PEK flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Beijing airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and PEK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Capital Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to PEK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Beijing (PEK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Beijing on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to PEK Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Capital Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to PEK
|Air China||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 747-400 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 747-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Beijing (JFK to PEK)
- Air China offers flights from New York, NY to Beijing, China.
- 106,889 seats were available on flights from JFK to PEK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 80,686 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to PEK that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Beijing from Air China is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 300 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Beijing in 2009 was 75.43%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to PEK in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing. The B747-4 started flying in 1990.
- There were 80,686 passengers that flew from New York to Beijing in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Beijing, China in 2009 was Air China's B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Air China carried a total of 80,686 passengers from JFK to PEK in 2009.
- Air China operated flights from JFK to PEK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Beijing.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to PEK for Air China is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 300 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Miami? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Biltmore House you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.