Book your JFK to TXL flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Berlin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and TXL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Tegel with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to TXL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Berlin (TXL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Berlin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to TXL Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Tegel.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to TXL
|Air Berlin||Airbus A330-200|
|American Airlines||Airbus A330 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Berlin (JFK to TXL)
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 55,211 passengers from JFK to TXL in 2009.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from New York, NY to Berlin, Germany.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Berlin in 2009 was 86.34%.
- There were 55,211 passengers that flew from New York to Berlin in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Berlin, Germany in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Berlin from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to TXL for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to TXL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to TXL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing. The B767-3/R started flying in 1990.
- 63,264 seats were available on flights from JFK to TXL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 55,211 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to TXL that year.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Berlin.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cinque Terre Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Tybee Island Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.