to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Comair carried a total of 126 passengers from JFK to BHM in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to BHM using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BHM in 2009 was Comair's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Comair offers flights from New York, NY to Birmingham, AL.
- 351 seats were available on flights from JFK to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 126 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BHM that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Birmingham in 2009 was 82.89%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Birmingham from North American Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 199 seats.
- There were 126 passengers that flew from New York to Birmingham in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was North American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BHM for Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Birmingham.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Salt Lake City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montauk Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Honolulu Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.