Book your LGA to BHM flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Birmingham airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and BHM, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Birmingham Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to BHM Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Birmingham (BHM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Birmingham on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to BHM Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Davenport and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Glacier National Park Lodging you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Birmingham Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to BHM
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Birmingham (LGA to BHM)
- Atlantic Southeast offers the shortest flight times from New York to Birmingham.
- The shortest flight between LGA and BHM takes about 111 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Birmingham from Delta Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 142 seats.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to BHM using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 34,246 seats were available on flights from LGA to BHM in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 21,841 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to BHM that year.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Birmingham.
- Comair carried a total of 20,988 passengers from LGA to BHM in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Birmingham is 866 miles.
- Comair, Chautauqua Airlines, Atlantic Southeast, Delta Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Birmingham, AL.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to BHM for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- There were 21,841 passengers that flew from New York to Birmingham in 2009.
- Flight #6490, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 7 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Birmingham.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Birmingham, AL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Birmingham in 2009 was 65.56%.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to BHM in 2009 was Atlantic Southeast's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Birmingham, AL takes about 116 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Birmingham.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)