Book your JFK to BOG flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Bogota airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BOG, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to El Dorado Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BOG Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bogota (BOG), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bogota on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BOG Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to El Dorado Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to BOG
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A319|
|Avianca - Aerovías Nacionales de Colombia, S.A.||Airbus A330 all models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Bogota (JFK to BOG)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Bogota, Colombia in 2009 was Avianca's B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BOG in 2009 was Avianca's A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- Avianca operated flights from JFK to BOG using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Avianca, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Bogota, Colombia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Bogota in 2009 was 72.98%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Bogota from Avianca is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 261 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BOG for Avianca is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 120 seats.
- There were 103,673 passengers that flew from New York to Bogota in 2009.
- Avianca carried a total of 82,714 passengers from JFK to BOG in 2009.
- 148,245 seats were available on flights from JFK to BOG in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 103,673 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BOG that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Bogota.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental San Antonio? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Atlanta Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Santa Cruz Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best San Antonio Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.