Book your JFK to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to BOS
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Boston (JFK to BOS)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BOS for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from New York to Boston.
- The shortest flight between JFK and BOS takes about 37 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 13 airline companies operating between New York and Boston.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to BOS using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 710,084 seats were available on flights from JFK to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 474,907 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BOS that year.
- There were 474,907 passengers that flew from New York to Boston in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Boston, MA in 2009 was Alitalia's B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #6497, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 55 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Boston.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Boston, MA takes about 38 minutes.
- Delta Airlines, American Eagle, Comair, JetBlue Airways operate the shortest flights from New York to Boston.
- JetBlue Airways, Delta Airlines, American Eagle, Comair, Shuttle America, American Airlines, Alitalia, Sun Country Airlines, Swiss International Air Lines, Northwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Freedom Airlines, Compass Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Boston, MA.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Boston from Alitalia is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 400 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Boston is 187 miles.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 246,538 passengers from JFK to BOS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BOS in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Boston in 2009 was 72%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Philadelphia? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Fort Lauderdale and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Long Island Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Puerto Rico Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.