Book your LGA to BOS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Boston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and BOS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Logan Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to BOS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Boston (BOS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Boston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to BOS Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Logan Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to BOS
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Boston (LGA to BOS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Boston, MA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Boston.
- 1,182,607 seats were available on flights from LGA to BOS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 500,740 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to BOS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Boston in 2009 was 48.98%.
- US Airways, Delta Airlines, American Eagle, Shuttle America, Continental Airlines, Air Canada, Northwest Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Boston, MA.
- American Eagle operated flights from LGA to BOS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Boston, MA takes about 35 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to BOS for Colgan Air is the SF-340/B built by Saab-Fairchild with 34 seats.
- There were 500,740 passengers that flew from New York to Boston in 2009.
- American Eagle, US Airways, Delta Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Boston.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Boston from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Boston is 185 miles.
- The shortest flight between LGA and BOS takes about 33 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to BOS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Flight #4481, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Boston.
- In 2009, there were 7 airline companies operating between New York and Boston.
- US Airways carried a total of 254,826 passengers from LGA to BOS in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Anaheim Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Anaheim and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including La Quinta Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Whistler Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.