Book your JFK to BSB flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Brasilia airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BSB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Brasilia Intl. President Juscelino Kubitschek with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BSB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brasilia (BSB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brasilia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BSB Route Map
Looking for Riviera Maya Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jefferson City Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Brasilia (JFK to BSB)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BSB for American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Brasilia, Brazil in 2009 was British Airways' B747-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BSB in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 252 passengers that flew from New York to Brasilia in 2009.
- American Airlines, British Airways offer flights from New York, NY to Brasilia, Brazil.
- 545 seats were available on flights from JFK to BSB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 252 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BSB that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Brasilia.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Brasilia in 2009 was 49.38%.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to BSB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Brasilia from British Airways is the B747-4 built by Boeing with 299 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 201 passengers from JFK to BSB in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)