Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Bridgeport, CT in 2009 was US Helicopter's S-76 from Sikorsky which started flying in 2002.
- 40 seats were available on flights from JFK to BDR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BDR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BDR in 2009 was US Helicopter's S-76 from Sikorsky. The S-76 started flying in 2002.
- US Helicopter operated flights from JFK to BDR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BDR for US Helicopter is the S-76 built by Sikorsky with 8 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Bridgeport in 2009 was 12.5%.
- There were 5 passengers that flew from New York to Bridgeport in 2009.
- US Helicopter carried a total of 5 passengers from JFK to BDR in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Bridgeport.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Bridgeport from US Helicopter is the S-76 built by Sikorsky with 8 seats.
- US Helicopter offers flights from New York, NY to Bridgeport, CT.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)