Book your JFK to BGI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Bridgetown airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BGI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Grantley Adams Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BGI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Bridgetown (BGI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Bridgetown on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BGI Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Grantley Adams Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to BGI
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Bridgetown (JFK to BGI)
- 89,425 seats were available on flights from JFK to BGI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 70,843 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BGI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BGI for Air Jamaica is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BGI in 2009 was Caribbean Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Bridgetown in 2009 was 72.17%.
- There were 70,843 passengers that flew from New York to Bridgetown in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Bridgetown from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to BGI using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 54,871 passengers from JFK to BGI in 2009.
- American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Air Jamaica, Caribbean Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Bridgetown, Barbados.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Bridgetown, Barbados in 2009 was Air Jamaica's A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Bridgetown.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Savannah Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Puerto Vallarta and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Puerto Penasco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.