Book your JFK to BRU flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Brussels airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BRU, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Brussels Airport with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BRU Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Brussels (BRU), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Brussels on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BRU Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Brussels Airport.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to BRU
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|British Airways||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 767 all pax models|
|Iberia Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Jet Airways||Airbus A330-200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Brussels (JFK to BRU)
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines, UNITED offer flights from New York, NY to Brussels, Belgium.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Brussels.
- 124,718 seats were available on flights from JFK to BRU in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 93,350 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BRU that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Brussels in 2009 was 74.38%.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BRU in 2009 was UNITED's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Brussels, Belgium in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BRU for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 170 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Brussels from UNITED is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 258 seats.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to BRU using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 93,350 passengers that flew from New York to Brussels in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 55,546 passengers from JFK to BRU in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Exotic Car Rental Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vegas and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including New York City you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Las Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.