Book your JFK to EZE flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Buenos Aires airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and EZE, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Ministro Pistarini Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to EZE Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buenos Aires (EZE), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buenos Aires on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to EZE Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Ministro Pistarini Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to EZE
|American Airlines||Boeing 777 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Buenos Aires (JFK to EZE)
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to EZE in 2009 was American Airlines' B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to EZE using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 106,313 seats were available on flights from JFK to EZE in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 83,868 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to EZE that year.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Buenos Aires, Argentina in 2009 was American Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Buenos Aires from American Airlines is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 246 seats.
- There were 83,868 passengers that flew from New York to Buenos Aires in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Buenos Aires in 2009 was 80.25%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to EZE for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Buenos Aires.
- American Airlines carried a total of 74,606 passengers from JFK to EZE in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Greece and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Short Pump Mall you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.