Book your JFK to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to BUF Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Buffalo Niagara Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to BUF
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|JetBlue Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Buffalo (JFK to BUF)
- There were 347,150 passengers that flew from New York to Buffalo in 2009.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 291,390 passengers from JFK to BUF in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Buffalo, NY takes about 55 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The shortest flight between JFK and BUF takes about 55 minutes.
- Comair operated flights from JFK to BUF using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #6475, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 61 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Buffalo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Buffalo in 2009 was 76.06%.
- JetBlue Airways offers the shortest flight times from New York to Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Buffalo from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 477,859 seats were available on flights from JFK to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 347,150 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to BUF that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to BUF for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to BUF in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Buffalo is 301 miles.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair, Freedom Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, American Eagle offer flights from New York, NY to Buffalo, NY.
- JetBlue Airways, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Buffalo.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Buffalo.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Monterey Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Napa Valley Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.