Book your LGA to BUF flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Buffalo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and BUF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Buffalo Niagara Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to BUF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Buffalo (BUF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Buffalo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to BUF Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boston and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Pigeon Forge Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vacation Packages to Los Angeles today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Buffalo Niagara Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to BUF
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Buffalo (LGA to BUF)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Buffalo from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from LGA to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to BUF for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 40,106 passengers that flew from New York to Buffalo in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Buffalo in 2009 was 70.98%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 53,439 seats were available on flights from LGA to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 40,106 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to BUF that year.
- Air Wisconsin, UNITED, Continental Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Buffalo, NY.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 39,951 passengers from LGA to BUF in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between New York and Buffalo.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to BUF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)