Book your JFK to CAI flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Cairo airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and CAI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cairo Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to CAI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cairo (CAI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cairo on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to CAI Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cairo Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to CAI
|Egyptair||Boeing 777-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 777-300 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Cairo (JFK to CAI)
- Egyptair carried a total of 85,343 passengers from JFK to CAI in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Cairo, Egypt in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B767-3/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to CAI in 2009 was Egyptair's B777-2 from Boeing. The B777-2 started flying in 1994.
- There were 129,840 passengers that flew from New York to Cairo in 2009.
- 169,108 seats were available on flights from JFK to CAI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 129,840 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to CAI that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Cairo.
- Egyptair, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Cairo, Egypt.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Cairo from Egyptair is the B777-2 built by Boeing with 319 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to CAI for Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 214 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Cairo in 2009 was 78.55%.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to CAI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Luis Obispo you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Reno Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.