to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 5,856 passengers that flew from New York to Calgary in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Calgary from Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from JFK to YYC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from New York, NY to Calgary, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Calgary.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Calgary in 2009 was 55.45%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to YYC for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 5,856 passengers from JFK to YYC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to YYC in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 10,291 seats were available on flights from JFK to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,856 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to YYC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Metairie la you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.