Book your JFK to YYC flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Calgary airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and YYC, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Calgary Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to YYC Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Calgary (YYC), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Calgary on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to YYC Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Calgary (JFK to YYC)
- There were 5,856 passengers that flew from New York to Calgary in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Calgary from Air Canada is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 119 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from JFK to YYC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Canada offers flights from New York, NY to Calgary, Canada.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from New York to Calgary.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Calgary, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Calgary in 2009 was 55.45%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to YYC for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 93 seats.
- Air Canada carried a total of 5,856 passengers from JFK to YYC in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to YYC in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- 10,291 seats were available on flights from JFK to YYC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 5,856 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to YYC that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Metairie la you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.