Book your JFK to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to CUN Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to CUN
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Cancun (JFK to CUN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- There were 160,859 passengers that flew from New York to Cancun in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between New York and Cancun.
- American Airlines operated flights from JFK to CUN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 220,084 seats were available on flights from JFK to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 160,859 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to CUN that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Cancun in 2009 was 70.18%.
- American Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Mexicana, Air Greenland offer flights from New York, NY to Cancun, Mexico.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Cancun from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 266 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to CUN for JetBlue Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 100 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to CUN in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- American Airlines carried a total of 70,781 passengers from JFK to CUN in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Francisco Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.