Book your LGA to CHS flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Charleston airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between LGA and CHS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from LaGuardia to Charleston Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
LGA to CHS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (LGA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charleston (CHS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charleston on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
LGA to CHS Route Map
Route information for flights from LaGuardia to Charleston Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from LGA to CHS
|Delta Air Lines||Embraer 170|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Charleston (LGA to CHS)
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between New York and Charleston.
- Comair, Air Wisconsin, Chautauqua Airlines, Shuttle America, Atlantic Southeast offer flights from New York, NY to Charleston, SC.
- 103,662 seats were available on flights from LGA to CHS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 68,143 passengers flew on all flights from LGA to CHS that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing LGA to CHS in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Charleston from Comair is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Atlantic Southeast, Comair operate the shortest flights from New York to Charleston.
- There were 68,143 passengers that flew from New York to Charleston in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Charleston is 641 miles.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Charleston, SC takes about 99 minutes.
- Comair offers the shortest flight times from New York to Charleston.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from LGA to CHS for Comair is the RJ100/ER built by Canadair with 49 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Charleston, SC in 2009 was Comair's RJ100/ER from Canadair which started flying in 1993.
- Flight #6605, operated by Comair, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 35 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Charleston.
- Comair carried a total of 33,945 passengers from LGA to CHS in 2009.
- Comair operated flights from LGA to CHS using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The shortest flight between LGA and CHS takes about 91 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Charleston in 2009 was 64.5%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.