Book your JFK to STT flights with Expedia and find last-minute New York to Charlotte Amalie airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between JFK and STT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cyril E. King with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
JFK to STT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte Amalie (STT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte Amalie on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
JFK to STT Route Map
Route information for flights from John F. Kennedy Intl. to Cyril E. King.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from JFK to STT
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from New York to Charlotte Amalie (JFK to STT)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from New York to Charlotte Amalie in 2009 was 74.46%.
- 78,898 seats were available on flights from JFK to STT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 60,378 passengers flew on all flights from JFK to STT that year.
- Flight #1567, operated by American Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from New York to Charlotte Amalie.
- The newest aircraft servicing JFK to STT in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from New York to Charlotte Amalie.
- The shortest flight distance between New York and Charlotte Amalie is 1623 miles.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between New York and Charlotte Amalie.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from New York, NY to Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from JFK to STT using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average flight time from New York, NY to Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands takes about 212 minutes.
- American Airlines, Delta Airlines offer flights from New York, NY to Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from JFK to STT for Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- American Airlines carried a total of 43,910 passengers from JFK to STT in 2009.
- American Airlines offers the shortest flight times from New York to Charlotte Amalie.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between New York and Charlotte Amalie from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 215 seats.
- The shortest flight between JFK and STT takes about 204 minutes.
- There were 60,378 passengers that flew from New York to Charlotte Amalie in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Downtown Seattle? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Orlando Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Maui Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Chicago Tourism today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.